By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Food cold chain monitoring solutions
Temperature traceability in agri-food
- meet key food industry requirements,
- make it easier to control the food cold chain,
- benefit from cloud connectivity,
- enable you to monitor temperature for perishable products and food items both in production and storage areas, and during transport,
- comply with the EN 12830 standard,
- help you comply with the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system, the U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), and the European Commission's Hygiene Package.
Food production from today to 2050 will equal that of all humankind over the past 8,000 years!
Ever mindful of these challenges, the food industry continuously takes steps to produce high-quality, healthy, and wholesome products for consumers. In addition to food safety incidents, market globalization is pushing authorities to regulate all apects of production and distribution, which involves monitoring the cold chain. In the event of an audit, manufacturers must be able to demonstfrate that their cold chain conforms with regulations.
OCEASOFT's R&D team leverages today's most optimized wireless and iOT (Internet of Things) technologies, such as Sigfox and Bluetooth, and communication protocols such as LoRaWAN, to develop new solutions that help meet the different temperature - and humidity - monitoring challenges faced by stakeholders in the agri‑food industry. This includes laboratory researchers, agri-food producers, non-domestic caterers, public veterinary laboratories, restaurant owners, and more.
OCEASOFT solutions are easy to install and use. In no time you will benefit from reliable monitoring and traceability without hindering your teams productivity.
Scroll down to discover our solutions!