By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Cobalt L3, long-range wireless temperature and humidity monitoring
Wireless data logger equipped with LoRaWan long-range technology for tracking temperature and humidity
- Ensure quality control for products and manage public health and sanitary risks.
- Reduce the risk of degradation, food waste, and financial loss.
- Monitor large sites with fast and easy deployment.
With the innovative LoRaWan protocol, Cobalt L3 data loggers offer long-range wireless connectivity for temperature and humidity monitoring. Cobalt L3 protects sensitive products on sites with distances up to 16 km. This solution is adapted to both large and small networks, indoors or out.
- Real-time alarms and alerts
- Accessible and secure data
- Long-range, cost-effective connectivity
- 21 CFR 11, HACCP, Hygiene Pack, GMP, GLP
- Interface with third-party systems
Discover Cobalt L3 and its LoRaWan long-range wireless connectivity for monitoring humidity and temperature.
How does Cobalt L3 work?
- Cobalt L3 LoRaWAN temperature sensors are fast and easy to install on-site, generally only requiring a single receiver to transmit data. Cobalt L3 may be equipped with several different types of OCEASOFT’s Smart-Sensors, which enables recalibration via our sensor exchange service and simplifies maintenance.
- Data is stored in module memory and on OCEACloud, which interacts with the responsive CobaltView web application , for remote viewing and management using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Modules send an alarm to the server if any excursion or other anomaly occurs, with alerts sent to users via e-mail, or by SMS/text message or voice message 24/7 by the optional OCEAlert platform.
- Easy, effective, and adapted monitoring that matches your site specifics
- Long-range connectivity: Up to 16 km with the LoRaWan communication protocol*
- Temperature and humidity traceability
- Real-time alarms and alerts by e-mail, SMS/text message, or voice call
- Secure data, accessible and auditable
- Helps you stay in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, HACCP, Hygiene Pack, GMP
- Interface with third-party systems via API
- Wireless module with LCD display
- Temperature ranges: 0°C to +50°C with internal sensor, -200°C to +200°C with external sensor (depending on type); 0° to 99% RH (non-condensing)
- Simplified recalibration process by exchanging Smart-Sensors
- Unlimited readings on OCEACloud, backed by on-board memory for up to 4,000 readings
- LoRaWan protocol featuring long-range connectivity up to 16 km (depending on the environment and antenna orientation ) OCEASOFT is a member of the LoRa Alliance
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless communication range: up to 50 meters line-of-sight
- CobaltSet mobile application for module configuration; mission monitoring with CobaltView
- Data automatically uploaded to OCEACloud via LoraWan connectivity.
- Reports generated in Microsoft Excel compatible and PDF formats
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Continuous monitoring with configurable read interval from 4 minutes to 4 hours
- Alarm status displayed on module LCD, automatic alert transmission by OCEAlert alert platform
- Sensor calibration options by OCEASOFT laboratory: ISO/IEC 17025 (COFRAC) accredited, OCEASOFT certified, or NIST traceable
- Developed in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
- Replaceable battery with duration up to 2 years (depending on use)
- Dimensions: 208 x 34 x 64 mm (8.1 x 1.3 x 2.5 in.) Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz.) Protection index: IP64 ABS casing